Cruise News - Windstar Cruises
June 24 - 2012 : New Variety Voyager Mega Yacht from Variety Cruises
Variety Cruises’ new build 223-foot, state-of-the-art Mega Yacht, Variety Voyager, debuted in May and is the first sea-going vessel to become a member of the exclusive Preferred Hotels & Resorts' Preferred Boutique Collection. This luxury vessel was constructed in Perama Shipyards, Greece at a cost of 29 Million Euro. The Variety Voyager is one of the top five Mega Yachts available worldwide offering 36 cabins for just 72 passengers, sleek modern design, ample deck space, unobstructed views of the ocean and ports, along with an attentive 28-member service crew.
“We are proud to present this exquisite ship as part of Variety Cruises’ 11-vessel fleet,” says Yiannis Vontas, Variety Cruises Senior Partner and Executive Vice President of Development & Marketing. “Launching this brand new ship is a testament to the continued growth of our company and of the increased demand for small ship cruising.”
The Variety Voyager is presently operating exclusive charters and scheduled cruises in the Adriatic, from Venice, Trieste, Dubrovnik and Split. It is now deployed in the West Mediterranean for a four-month cruise season with sailings from Nice, France and Salerno, Italy on the new Romantic Rivieras itinerary starting July 14.
The Variety Voyager will seduce her passengers with sleek lines and ample deck space, very much what one expects from a millionaire’s super yacht. Inside, cabins and public areas are finished with warm fabrics, rich marbles, soft tones wood paneling. Everywhere, unobstructed views of the ocean and of the ports visited. The ship features include:
· Indoor restaurant seating 74 guests with expansive floor to ceiling glass windows to showcase ocean views and which open to provide al fresco dining.
· Outdoor restaurant area seating 36 guests
· Lounge area in the main deck seating 74 passengers with adjoining reception area and bar.
· A trendy and spacious outdoor Deck Bar Lounge featuring late-night entertainment from resident Pianist and DJs.
· Wellness Zone on the Marina Deck, offering a Balinese Spa with massages, sauna, steam rooms and an exercise area with fitness equipment
· The aft section of the ship includes a Marina zone allowing for easy launch of Zodiacs, access to the sea and to watersports equipment
· Internet corner and library
· Audio/visual equipment perfect for groups and other entertainment